Veterans Day Inspirational Quotes: this is a day to pay honor to our military veterans for their time and service to their beloved country. Veterans Day is a very special day to salute our heroes for their sacrifices for the nation. Here all inspirational Veteran’s Day quotes remind us that the cost of freedom is seldom free.
Veterans Day Inspirational Quotes
In this article, we have collected the best quotes that are inspirational and powerful. You can share these directly from the website for free. The quotes show the struggles of our freedom fighters and the pride of the nation. Everyone is proud of veterans including children and adults. This pride is shown by the celebrations of people on this day.
Everyone celebrates this day differently either by sharing memes, jokes, banners, or by sharing inspirational and motivational quotes. We have some amazing quotes that you can share with everyone around you and show your gratitude and pride.
To protect the whole nation is never so easy. It requires huge courage for a soldier to risk it all to protect his/her motherhood or country. we as civilians can encourage our veteran’s men and women by offering thanks and inspirational Quotes. We owe our lives to the veterans who lost their lives for the betterment of the nation. Thanking them is not their reward but it shows your passion and gratitude for them.
Here are some inspirational quotes to honor and pay tribute to veterans on Veterans Day:
- “The brave men and women who served in our military and sacrificed their lives for our freedoms deserve our eternal gratitude.” – Susan W. Kreuger
- “Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called.” – Bill Shuster
- “Freedom is never free.” – Unknown
- “To be a veteran, one must know and determine one’s price for freedom.” – Unknown
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” – Jeff Miller
- “Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.” – Michel de Montaigne
- “The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender or submission.” – John F. Kennedy
- “The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.” – Douglas MacArthur
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
These inspirational quotes serve as a reminder of the bravery, sacrifices, and dedication of our nation’s veterans, and the importance of honoring and respecting them on Veterans Day and every day.
This is very easy for all to share good wishes with military families by sharing the Veterans Day inspirational Quotes. Here are list down some patriotic Veterans Day quotes that you might like to share:
- “For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do.”
- “There is nothing nobler than risking your life for your country.”
- “America without her soldiers would be like God without his angels.”
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.”
- “I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.”
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” — Jeff Miller
- “Spending time with America’s soldiers is always inspiring.” – John Boehner
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
- “Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it… it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.” – Unknown
- ” Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.”
- “The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.”
- “Caring for veterans shouldn’t be a partisan issue. It should an American one.” – Jennifer Granholm
- For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do
- On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free. – Dan Lipinski
- For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you